The Kershaw Launch 5 is a US Made automatic knife designed by Emerson and made by Kershaw. Which features a black stonewashed Clip Point CPM154 steel blade. Which provides good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness.
The Handle features, a deep index finger groove and notched thumb ramp. The handles are durable Earth Brown colored anodized aluminum. The Launch 5 opens with a recessed push button level in the flat of the handle which makes it harder for the knife to accidentally deploy. The Launch 5 also has a reversible pocketclip and the back spacer has a pre-drilled lanyard tie-off hole.
*Automatic knives are restricted in many states and by federal law. It is very important to consult State, Federal and Local laws before purchasing any automatic knife.
- Made in the USA
- Designed by Emerson, Built by Kershaw
- Automatic push button open
- Push button lock release
- Reversible pocketclip, (left/right)
- Integrated backspacer
- Steel: CPM154, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed length: 5.1 in. (13 cm)
- Open length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)