The Kershaw Launch 10 is a US made automatic knife which features a stonewashed 1.9 inch CPM154 blade steel. Which provides good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness. The hawkbill blade is small but a very handy knife to have!
The handles are durable anodized aluminum. The Launch 10 opens with a recessed push button level in the flat of the handle which makes it harder for the knife to accidentally deploy. The Launch 10 also has a reversible position pocket clip for tip-up carry.
*Automatic knives are restricted in many states and by federal law. It is very important to consult State, Federal and Local laws before purchasing any automatic knife.
- Made in the USA
- Integrated backspacer with lanyard hole
- Push-button open
- Push-button lock release
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (right/left, tip-up)
- Steel: CPM 154, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, gray anodized
- Blade Length: 1.9 in. (4.8 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.2 in. (8.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.2 in. (13.2 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz. (52 g)