The Kershaw Launch 8 has a classic design from the Italian stilettos of old. The handle is gray anodized aluminum with a handsome carbon fiber insert. To maintain the Launch 8’s symmetrical look, the pivot is sunk deep in the handle and covered by the insert. Integrated fingerguards on both top and bottom of the handle keep fingers away from danger. The Launch 8 also has a reversible pocketclip (right/left, tip-up) for convenient carry.
*Automatic knives are restricted in many states and by federal law. It is very important to consult State, Federal and Local laws before purchasing any automatic knife.
- Made in the USA
- Push-button open
- Push-button lock release
- Reversible pocketclip (right/left, tip-up)
- Steel: CPM 154, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, gray anodized, carbon fiber insert front
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75 in. (12.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.25 in. (21 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz. (68 g)